The 2022 FIFA World Cup Betting
2018 is just around the corner, and while there are a lot of exciting things happening within the next year, one of the biggest and most anticipated events is the FIFA World Cup. Run every four years, the World Cup is hosted by different countries from around the world, which are chosen by FIFA at the end of the previous cup. For the events taking place in 2018, Russia will act as the host, proving the stadiums for the games to take place, but also creating the facilities to accommodate all the players and fans that will be attending the World Cup.
Every hosted event provides sporting entertainment to billions all over the world, but one industry that truly booms during this time is the betting world, and FIFA World Cup betting becomes one of the hottest ventures for people all over the world, including in New Zealand.
Bookmakers have already been extremely busy collecting data on the upcoming event, and have put together a full range of bets that will be available, and even the FIFA World Cup betting odds are now up for punters to have a look at, giving them the chance to decide on the teams they want to invest in once the Cup is up and running.
Best FIFA World Cup Betting Sites
|1||5/5||100% Match up to $250|| Bet now|
|2||4.9/5||100% Match|| Bet now|
Football World Cup Betting Odds
There are a lot of international teams taking part in the World Cup, and each one already has a set of odds that have been released by bookies. Some of the favourites to do well in the most popular bet, the outright match odds, include Germany, Brazil, and France. These are some of the Soccer World Cup betting odds that punters can expect:
- Germany: 11/2
- Brazil: 13/2
- France: 5/1
- Spain: 7/1
- Argentina: 10/1
- England 18/1
- Russia” 33/1
Soccer World Cup Betting Types
Not only have the bookies released the odds that will be available, but punters can even begin checking out what kind of bets will be on offer during the event. These are some of the Soccer World Cup Betting types can be expected once the World Cup has begun:
- Outright/Match Odds: The most common type of bet, where the punter simply bets on which team will win.
- Accumulator: Here, the bettor takes out a stake over a series of games as opposed to just one. If the team is successful in consecutive games, the accumulator will be won.
- Correct Score: Punters bet on the exact outcome of a match, and the scores the teams will earn during said match.
- First goal: A bet on either which team or player will make the first goal after the start of the Cup.
- Total goals: Betting on whether the total number of goals scored will be either over or under 2.5
Football World Cup betting has proven to be incredibly successful year after year, and as the 2018 Russian games start winding up, now is the best time for bettors to start getting involved.