The Wallaceville Estate Wellington Cup Day
The Wallaceville Estate Wellington Cup Day is set to take place on the 21st of January 2017, and will include the forecourt’s Fashion Stage.
This race is the meeting place for the finest horses in New Zealand, all competing for the most important horse racing trophy in that country. The thrilling action provided by the races is set against a background of glitz and glamour, with high fashion making this event the Wellingtons race calendar’s highlight.
Race and Gate Opening Times
While all the times are yet to be confirmed, approximations are available, with these including:
- The first race set for approximately 12h33
- The last race set for approximately 17h35 (with the Wellington Cup set to take place at approximately 17h13)
The total number of races is ten, and the gates will be opened at 10h30. Hospitality and bar services will commence at 11h30.
The features for the Wellington Cup include the $250 000 Wallaceville Estate Wellington Cup Group Three race which will take place over two miles, or 3 200 metres, and the $250 000 JR & N Berkett Telegraph Group One race.
The Fun Continues Off the Track
Spectators will be able to take in all of the sights and sounds that the Trentham Racecourse has to offer, including some of the finest fashion, thanks to the Rydges Wellington Fashion in The Field. You will be able to take advantage of a number of different hospitality packages, or just relax and enjoy the electric atmosphere that pervades the Wallaceville Estate Wellington Cup each year.
There are a range of admission charges on offer for those interested in attending the races:
- General Admission will cost $20
- Early Bird pre-purchase tickets online which will stay at $20 until Friday the 13th of January
- Pre-booked online tickets that will run from Saturday the 14th of January through to Thursday the 19th of January at $25
- Standard gate entry, both online and at the gate, at $30 on the day of the races, i.e. Friday the 20th and Saturday the 21st
Children under the age of five years will be allowed in free, but must be accompanied by an adult, and there will be free parking available in the Centre of Course. Unfortunately there is no bring-your-own allowed in any public areas or the Centre of Course parking over the days that the Cup takes place.
|1||5/5||100% Match up to $250|| Bet now|
|2||4.9/5||100% Match|| Bet now|